Friday 22 March 2013

Anne Frank and a Dragon

Note: Fire Princess Judging is going on HERE!
Today is the official start of Spring Break! Yipee! The sky is still impossibly blue and the sun is beginning to melt all the snow. Finally spring seems to be coming. I'm going on vacation over the week, so no posts. 

I have a dragon for you all. I drew it a week or so ago, but now seemed like the time to put it up. Those scales took forever. But I'm proud of the results and the sun behind the dragon's head is a really good circle. (I can't believe it turned out so good).

I'm reading the Diary of Anne Frank right now, and she seems to be very insightful and deep. If deepness was measured by depth of the ocean, she would be at the bottom of the Marinas Trench. (did I spell that right?). Here's one of her thoughts: "laziness may seem inviting, but only hard work will give true satisfaction." So true. 

How do you like my new paragraph per topic style? Tell me what you think in the comments. Oh and please still keep on spreading the word about my blog for the Fire Princesses. Happy March 22nd!


4 comments:

  1. Stahp it. Stahp. Just. Stahp impressing everyone on your amazing drawing skills.

    Ah, Anne Frank. Good old Anne Frank. *psst* did you get to the weird parts yet?

    love ya,
    ~jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished the book (ok actually I'm on like the afterword) of Anne Frank. Thanks Jenny ;) You're not bad at drawing either.

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! Your are a brilliant artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You're a brilliant photographer too :)

      Delete