Wednesday 6 March 2013

Random and a Mermaid


Two sketches, done today. I rarely use white paper, just backs of sheets and lined paper. The first one is just dressed up people, a ballerina and two swan-birds. The second is a mermaid. Feel free to make up names for them, as I don't have a clue what they should be. I'd like to hear your suggestions. :) On a different note, I wish spring would just hurry up and come. I've written a poem about winter at the bottom (actually several) and now I'm tired of writing about winter. Please come, spring! Happy March 6th!



snowstorm: by kelly
when the air is quiet, and the trees are still,
be careful and look out your windowsill. 
there
in the northeast
do you see that?
yes.
a snowstorm.
with blizzards?
yes.
and ice.
blowing from the north and east,
comes charging here the great white beast,
soon
you will see
can you see?
yes.
a white swirling cloud.
how long will it last/
one, two
five days.
be ready, and fast,
for this calm will not last,
as the beast will come running and charging past!

No comments:

Post a Comment