Monday 25 March 2013

Graceling and Luna

Note: Princess Judging will be closing on April 1st. Judge before it's too late HERE
Well, today was a very book-y day. It's one of the rare days I don't have to get up early or do anything. That means I stayed in bed until 12:00 reading a superb awesome divine book called Graceling by Kristin Cashore. I then proceeded to take a shower and continue reading it. I'm done now, and all I've got to say is wow. So good. I devoured it! Anyone/everyone should read it! It's just so gooooooood. The thing is though, these days the books' covers are being replaced with newfangled ones, depicting real people and dark colors and making it "cool". I think those are just bad covers, and there's really no need to do that. The old covers were just as good, if not better (which in most cases is true).

I'm taking a break from posting after today, will be back in a few days. Time for me to draw some more. :) Please keep spreading the word about my bloggy-wog though. Thanks!

Here I have a mini-Luna. I drew her at the start of March. Enjoy, and Happy March 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment