Saturday 30 March 2013

The Thoughts of Luna and Me

Note: I've just started another blog HERE about books, come check it out plz!
Note: I have a new short work of writing up! Be sure to check it out HERE
Note: The poll for the princesses seems to not be working well... please comment your vote. Thanks!
Note: Princess Judging! Judge before it's too late HERE
Anyways, I'm back from my break in posting! Woohoo! During break, I wrote a short story and will possibly be posting it on my prose writing page. It's called Red, and it's about a girl named Red who's a princess. I'm still on the first draft, editing and stuff, so it's not perfect! 

In other news, March Madness is going on (men's basketball tournament). I'm rooting for Marquette. The team got to the Elite Eight, but tonight they're facing Syracuse... nervous! I hope the team you're rooting for wins! (But I also want Marquette to win). 

Finally, I have here today, the day before Easter, a random Princess Luna Picture. It's entitled "Luna's Thoughts." Happy March 30th!


No comments:

Post a Comment