Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter Sunday!

NOTES
I've written a passage called the path of life HERE!
I've started another blog about books HERE!
The final day of Fire Princesses have come...  Place your vote now HERE!
Please spread the word to others about my blog!

Hi everyone! Just saying a Happy Easter. It wasn't a great Easter for egg hunts... slushy muddy ground, cloudy gray day, and STILL SNOWING! Can you believe it?!? It's almost April! Grrrrrrr... Oh well. Nothing we can do about it.

Here I have, in honor of Easter, a girl with bunny ears and an Easter outfit. I experimented with filling in the background with color on Paint after I'd scanned it onto the computer. She has a patterned blouse and skirt, and her boots are egg-filled. Little fuzzies are like rabbit tails on her wrists. The thing is, though, this outfit would not be able to be worn this Easter. It's wwaaayyyyy to cold. Grrrr... Happy March 31st!


No comments:

Post a Comment