Sunday 10 March 2013

Two Princesses


Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday. The week and the weekend just went by so fast. Anyways, today I have princess Luna on the bottom (with pretty decent wings). The girl on top is the first of my four (or maybe more) part series titled "Fire Princesses". I drew her sometime in February or January, and she is Fire Princess #1: Wysteria. At the end of the series, tell me which princess is your favorite and she'll be crowned Fire Queen. I got the idea from the TV show Avatar, which I watched in January. They have water, air, earth and fire nations, and the princesses are to the fire nations. That little yellow crown thing with the hair bun is the fire symbol. Enough rambling on a nice TV series. Happy March 10th! 




No comments:

Post a Comment