Thursday 25 April 2013

Biking with Princess Luna

So the weather's been better lately, and with this week being Earth day week and everything, I've decided to bike more. Really, biking is so fun and relaxing and great. You get to be outside and really enjoy the sunshine or whatever weather, and breathe in the fresh air. Being outside is just marvelous, too. If you take your time while riding, you can see many beautiful natural things that you wouldn't see if you were in a car on the highway. I've noticed the budding of the trees, and once saw a squirrel, while digging for nuts, flip completely headfirst over. It was a funny sight. :) You get your exercise too! 

Today's post is one of Princess Luna, from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She's still my favorite character. See other pictures of her on the My Little Pony page. This one's just a rough sketch. I don't know if I like this style of drawing yet, so I'm just trying something different every time. Happy April 25th!


No comments:

Post a Comment