Tuesday 9 April 2013

Hunger Games Role Play

Hello and welcome to this dreary rainy cold shivery April day. Brrr. 

Anyways, I should explain this "picture" I have below. I didn't draw anything, so I felt I should just upload this. It's not exactly a picture, but I did draw it. This, below, is the cover for the Hunger Games Role Play that I'm about to do with my friends. As you may have noticed, it says second annual Hunger Games. We just finished the first. It's really fun, and all you do is write a few lines and pass the packet (with the map, the character profiles and the stats and of course the papers) onto the next person. It goes round and round and round until someone dies. Then the game ends when everyone dies. Try and guess what the futuristic logos are mimicking, and Happy April 9th!


2 comments:

  1. Wow these logos are really good! I can't believe you got even the font right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I googled the logos and changed them

      Delete