Sunday 7 April 2013

Spring Lady

Sorry for not posting yesterday. It was a day of lazying around. Back on track today. The weather was sooo nice out! There weren't that many bugs yet, but it was warm enough for a sweater (ok ok that's not that warm to some people) and really the coldness of the winters we get really helps us appreciate the warmth of spring. I took a long walk and oh gosh it was sooo nice with the sun on your face. I felt like a cat basking in sunshine. I also saw two huge muskies in the lake I was walking by. Wildlife is really interesting to watch.

Anyways, here I have a random lady. She was colored really well, but unfortunately color doesn't show up well on the scanner. She looks like she's a lady from the oldern english times. Happy April 7th! (Already!)


No comments:

Post a Comment