Monday 15 April 2013

Finally Back on Schedule

I declare on this Monday that I am back on schedule with a post and a picture a day! Woohoo! The last weekend was really busy. The bad thing is, next weekend will be also hectic and I may not post. I guess in general expect a daily on weekdays and sometimes one or two on the weekends. :)

This morning the sun was shining with all its brilliant might, the birds were singing in full choruses and the air carried the sweet smell of fresh flora. I thought finally, spring had sprung! Now in the afternoon however, the sky is angry and cloudy, the birds are safely tucked in their nests and the wind is making the withered bone branches of the balded trees sway and bend. A storm is coming.

Today's picture was drawn by me oh, maybe two years ago? I found it in a folder lying in some random place, like many other objects of mine. The thing I like most about this picture is her gigantic fluffy wings and the overall balance of the picture. Hope you like it, and Happy April 15th!


No comments:

Post a Comment