Friday 5 April 2013

Stand By Me, Queens of the Fire Nation

Well... today was a busy day! I've realized what my favorite song is, by the way. It's called "Stand By Me," and was in the movie "Stand By Me". Who could've guessed? :) here's a link to the youtube video: right this way I also love the movie, and now want to watch it again.

In other news, I won the informal not official art contest at my school between me and a few friends. Yay!  Here are the pictures I drew for it: they judged for sportsmanship, creativity and time spent on it. All the other entries were really good, too. 

And now... the moment you've been waiting for... here are the new and official queens of the Fire Nation! I present to you... Queen Messalla and Queen Sage! Congratulations and once again thanks for voting in the competition! Ta Da! :) Happy April 5th!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, that song...Jake was singing it the whole time. He was like, "I bet I can sing better than I can play!" I was like, "Mhhm. Yep, I believe you." *not sarcastic* XD

    Oh right, that contest. I remember.
    And yay for Sage and Messalla even though I voted for Sage! :)

    Smile,
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... Jake's in orchestra? Wow! I never noticed him!
      Yay! I'm glad the person you voted for won!

      Delete