Tuesday 2 April 2013

Periwinkle Pegasi Farm and Princess Winners

Note: I've written a passage called the path of life HERE!
Guess what? The fire princess event is now over! There has been a tie for the queen... so I guess there'll be two queens of the Fire Nation! In my following posts I will post a picture of the two queens. They are... drumroll please... MESSALLA and SAGE. Congratulations go to them, and thanks for participating in the voting. (Below are their pictures, you can click to enlarge anytime)



I've got a lot of work loaded on me, because spring break is over. Back to bleh. Anyways, here I have two pictures. They are Pegasi of Periwinkle Pegasi Farms and a drawing of the farm building. Click on the picture to get it larger, I know the small writing is hard to see. These two pictures are part of my three-part farm collection. It's for a casual little not official drawing contest my friend Kelly (not me) came up with. You just had to draw a farm, however you wanted. It could even be a Pegasi Farm! Yay!

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I avoided doing stuff, in case I was fooled by someone. I just sat around all day and read. I still was fooled, though. Only once! Did anyone else get fooled? Happy April 2nd!



No comments:

Post a Comment